Warranty & Refund Policy
At James Leather, we offer leather products in the finest leather at the highest standard. Our collection represents many months of research and product testing. We are confident that our products will last several decades.
Leather is a natural, durable, & flexible material. Each hide is unique with individual characteristics which may be visible on our products. These features may include small leather scars, creases, smells that wear off, or variations in color, which are not manufacturing defects. Manufacturing defects include rivets, locks, and other hardware pieces found on our products.
- If your product breaks as a result of normal wear and tear* we will fix it or replace it within a year of purchase. *What constitutes "normal wear and tear"? Simple...using it for its intended purpose day in and day out. For example...if you choose to use the shoulder strap to tow your buddy's truck to the shop and it breaks. Well, that's kind of a cool idea, but it's not covered. We'll replace the strap for you, but you will pay for it. If you're carrying your bag to work and a rivet pops out...that's covered. We'll fix it. See the difference? We value integrity and honesty here...so please respect that and deal with us truthfully. We'll certainly do the same!
Please understand we have an automated system were your order goes directly to our manufacturer and they start making your bag immediately, If you need to cancel your order, please email us immediately and we will try to assist you, but we can't guarantee that that will be possible. However, you can always message us immediately after receiving your order to return it.
If your order arrived damaged or defective please contact us immediately with a photo and we will replace it for you.
We recognize that there are times that you may need to return an item for a specific reason due to size, color or preference. Our return policy on apparel, bags, and leather goods allows you to return new and unused products within 14 days of delivery for a refund. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. Before you return the item, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance
Step By Step Return Guide
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase along with a photo of your received product.
- Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer without our instructions.
- Refund/exchange will not be acceptable for any item not in its original condition, damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- You will be responsible for paying shipping costs for returning your item.
- Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- You will need to provide a valid tracking number in case of return has been allowed
- $20 restocking fee may apply per item on the refund! Please note that this $20 charge is for the storage warehouse and part of our contract and therefore it cannot be abolished
- The refund process can take up 2-3 weeks. Most refunds are refunded within 7 days after we receive and process your return.
- In case of a return, the customer has to pay for the shipping. However, if the exchange is because of a damaged product, we will replace it at our cost.
- Customized products are not eligible for refund or exchange.
Damaged Items Category Sale:
- At James Leather, we pride ourselves on giving you the best of the best. From time to time we do have damaged or defective products that we cannot sell. Therefore, we decided to open a collection and offer you discounted prices, for products that are damaged and we cannot sell regularly. Damaged include, different colors, tears, marks, odor, rubbed out, missing parts, etc.
Caution: ALL THE SALES UNDER DAMAGED ITEMS CATEGORY ARE NON-REFUNDABLE. UNDER NONE OF CIRMUSTANCES, THERE WON'T BE ANY REFUND AFTER DELIVERY.
request is approved from us and received return address information by email.